A community of young artists and their mentors
Student submits the completed application package to Byng by the due date. The package must include:
- Green, hand-written Statement of Qualifications
- Two most recent report cards: Winter of the current year and previous June (please note: not all schools will have issued the Winter report card by the required deadline, if this is the case submit the package as is and forward your report card to us by the end of December)
- A recent photograph with your name written across the back
- Supporting documents for visual & literary arts applicants only. (See checklist included in the package.) No other portfolios, videos, CDs, or other documentation will be accepted from other applicants
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that application requirements above are complete. Incomplete applications can not be processed unless all information is available for the Selection Committee.
- Students are notified if they have made the short list.
- Short listed students are notified of the audition time(s)
- Students selected for Byng Arts are offered positions. Students on wait list are notified of wait-list status.
- Successful applicants notify Byng of acceptance or not. Students on wait-list offered remaining seats.
- Enrolment forms due from all students new to Byng (all grades).